This salad is perfect for on the go and takes only a couple of minutes to put together. The dressing with greek yoghurt gives the salad a creamy and rich feeling and gets a nice flavour when mixed with the curry powder.
Time: 15 min
- 200 grams of precut and washed kale
- 400 grams of cauliflower rice or use quinoa to add some carbs and make a bit more filling
- +- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 1 big carrot
- 170 grams of 0% fat greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of currypowder
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice (or more to taste)
- Nutritional yeast
- Black pepper
- Peel the carrot in thin slices ( A bit like noodles)
- Cut the tomatoes, red pepper and spring onions and add these to a big bowl together with the kale and rice
- Mix the yoghurt, lemon juice and curry powder in a seperate bowl together and mix it through the salad.
- When you put a portion in a seperate bowl, it’s nice to sprinkle it with some black pepper and nutritional yeast.